Know Before You Go
What safety protocols will be in place on the golf course?
- To protect everyone’s health and safety, spectatorship will be strictly limited at the 2022 event
- COVID-19 Testing for all players, tournament staff, caddies, and player guests
- Daily temperature checks and health screenings for everyone entering tournament grounds or events
- Face coverings are mandatory unless seated for food or beverage
- Decreased capacity in all shared spaces, suites, dining areas, and merchandise stores
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the course
- Increased sanitization schedule for all common areas
- Social distancing of 6 feet strictly enforced
- Abiding CDC, state, and local guidelines for social distancing, face coverings and all safety protocols
COVID-19 safety protocols will be in place for 2022 events. For the latest information about our standards, reopening procedures and COVID-19 related restrictions, please visit: https://www.diamondresorts.com/covid-19-update.
Are there any prohibited items?
- Opaque or vinyl bags of any size and clear bags larger than a backpack
- Plastic, metal or glass cups, cans or containers of any kind except for medical or infant needs
- Computers, laptops, radios or TVs
- Fireworks or laser pointers
- Low or oversize chairs, seat cushions or bicycles
- Seat cushions in a carrying case or that have pockets or compartments
- Pets, except for service animals
- Knives, firearms or weapons of any nature
- Video camera (all weekend)
- Cameras (during competition rounds)
- Beverages (patrons may not bring in or exit with beverages) or coolers
- Posters, signs or banners
- Sports memorabilia or collectibles including baseballs, baseball bats, basketballs, footballs or hockey pucks
- Sports jerseys (exception: one jersey per spectator which must be worn)
How can I play in the event?
Diamond Resorts is selling integrated sponsorships and Pro-Am opportunities. Take advantage of brand exposure, marketing activation and client/guest hospitality. To learn more, please contact Luciano Garcia at 407.488.0387 or Luciano.Garcia@diamondresorts.com.
Is the event open to the general public?
Check back in the fall for information about tickets to the 2022 Diamond Resorts Tournament of Champions.
When and where will the tournament take place?
The 2022 Diamond Resorts Tournament of Champions will be held January 20-23 at the Tranquilo Golf Course at Four Seasons Golf and Sports Club Orlando in Walt Disney World® Resort in Orlando, Florida.
Where is the Sponsor/Player Parking Credentials Pick-up?
ALL sponsor/player credentials must be picked up at the official tournament desk located at 7600 Mystic Dunes Lane, Kissimmee, FL 34747. You must have a valid photo ID. If you have any questions, please reach out to your tournament contact.
How can I take part in parties, events and concerts?
Diamond Resorts hosts several private evening events and concerts throughout the tournament week for invited guests, various sponsors and players. Previous concert performers include a variety of music stars such as Cole Swindell, Lee Brice, Toby Keith and Boyz II Men. Numerous opportunities to purchase tables and tickets to each party are available. To learn more, please contact Luciano Garcia at 407.488.0387 or Luciano.Garcia@diamondresorts.com.