Know Before You Go
How can I play in the event?
Diamond Resorts is selling integrated sponsorships and Pro-Am opportunities. Take advantage of brand exposure, marketing activation and client/guest hospitality. To learn more, please contact 407.264.4182 or Alex.Castaldi@diamondresorts.com.
Will the event be open to the general public?
Yes! Experience the action in person with several packages that are available for purchase on the Tickets page. Tickets must be purchased in advance and will not be sold on-site.
When and where will the tournament take place?
The 2019 Diamond Resorts Tournament of Champions will be held January 17-20 at Tranquilo Golf Course at Four Seasons Golf and Sports Club Orlando in Walt Disney World® Resort in Orlando, Florida.
Where is the Spectator, Sponsor and Media Parking?
Spectator parking will be at the Magic Kingdom Parking Area, located at 3450 World Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830. Please show your ticket/credential to a Disney cast member at the Auto Plaza and follow the electronic message boards to the tournament parking lot. Disney shuttles will take you to and from Tranquilo Golf Course. You must have a tournament ticket/credential to board the shuttle. Spectator parking is not available at Tranquilo Golf Course. You will be redirected back to the Magic Kingdom Parking Area for parking.
Where is the Will Call/Voucher Exchange?
Ticket pickup and voucher exchange is available at the tournament booth located in the Magic Kingdom Parking Area, adjacent to the shuttle boarding area, from 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. No tickets will be sold on-site.
Where is the Ride-Share/Taxi - Drop Off & Pick Up Location?
Ride-share services or taxis are located for pick ups and drop offs at the Four Seasons Resort Orlando. A shuttle will be provided to the entrance of the tournament. All passengers must have a ticket/credential.
Where is the Sponsor/Player Parking Credentials Pick–up?
A parking credential tent will be located in the Disney Event Group Building parking lot on Live Oak Lane at Visa Boulevard. The building address is 1503 Live Oak Lane, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830.
Are there items that I cannot bring to the tournament?
- Opaque or vinyl bags of any size and clear bags larger than a backpack
- Plastic, metal or glass cups, cans or containers of any kind except for medical or infant needs
- Computers, laptops, radios or TVs
- Fireworks or laser pointers
- Low or oversize chairs, seat cushions or bicycles
- Seat cushions in a carrying case or that have pockets or compartments
- Pets, except for service animals
- Knives, firearms or weapons of any nature
- Video camera (all weekend)
- Cameras (during competition rounds)
- Beverages (patrons may not bring in or exit with beverages) or coolers
- Posters, signs or banners
- Sports memorabilia or collectibles including baseballs, baseball bats, basketballs, footballs or hockey pucks
- Sports jerseys (exception: one jersey per spectator which must be worn)
How can I take part in parties and other special events?
Diamond Resorts hosts several private evening events and concerts throughout the tournament week for invited guests, various sponsors and players. Previous concert performers include country music stars Cole Swindell, Lee Brice, Jake Owen and Darius Rucker. Numerous opportunities to purchase tables and tickets to each party are available. To learn more, please contact Alex Castaldi at 407.264.4182 or Alex.Castaldi@diamondresorts.com.